Monday, November 4, 2013

Your Greatest Message Is In Your Biggest Mess

Lesson 1

Mess  +  Age   =    Your Greatest Message

1.  Chronic Pain and Chronic Problems

  • disconnect from purpose but indicates my lesson directed with whatever the pain/problem is
2.  Deepest Desires

  • Sign of what's inside of me trying to get out

3.  That Thing That Angers Me or Breaks My Heart

  • Anger is a gift - embrace it
  • Heartbreak Bridge - connected to #7

4.  Points of Greatest Fear or Resistance

5.  People That Inspire You The Greatest

6.  People that Drive Me Crazy

7.  Greatest Traumas and Dramas in My Life




1.  Want more for others than you want for yourself
2.  Think from the end.
3.  Be an appreciator in your life - look for value.
4.  Stay in rapport with sourergy
5.  Resistance
6.  Surrounded by the conditions I want to produce
7.  Understanding and allowing - path of least resistance
8. Practice radical humility
9.  Be in a constant state of gratitude
10.  Never resolve a problem by condeming it
11.  Play the match game - with field of intention
12.  Meditate - stay in the gap


Check out my

Vision Statement


No comments:

Post a Comment